Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Honeyboy Tribute

So this is Honeyboy!
And yes, another belf rogue, which is technically my first ever wow character made on the bf's account a long long time ago. I could say probably 3 years ago xD
Initially I wanted her to be my main since I ventured with her in the beginning, but the bf thought that if I transferred her from his account to mine would be a waste of 20 bucks for only a lvl 24.
So thus, Zuura was born! And me being bummed that I couldn't have Honeyboy, I made Zuura in mind, being "emo" with the shy black hair xD As a silly way of mourning, but of course she's really not too emo anymore, hoho~


MAH BABY!! I will transfer you one day when I get a spare 20 bucks!


Omg yes! Turkey Honeyboys! She's so adorable, I kept her like this up until the bf reactivated his account this fall xD


Haha lookit the character window xD And this is Honeyboy's red dragonhawk companion! I remember when this thing was like 4 gold or something, if i remember way back, and the bf was nice enough to get him for me! I remember this little dude kept me company on those lonely questing missions in Silvermoon and the Ghostlands ;w; I love him so much.


Yay! Inn buddies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment