Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chai & Macchiato

Him: "Hey let's make druids!"

Me: "Sure!"

Him: "But I don't wanna make cows."

Me: "K..."


guh, nightelves, the girls kinda scare me so I made a man elf because they look ok scary xD I'm the guy and the bf is the girl ;w; But i was in charge of names, so I was Machiatto cause that's part of mah favorite drink, and she had to be Chai, to play on the whole coffee drink thing.


I like high places, "Yo whats up." (We played on the Muradin server with these two.)


she has an interesting shape from the back >3>


Another druid got bear form the same time we did, we all had to join in on the dancing celebration xD


Heading to the main town as burrrs.


A nice "couple" pic of Macchiato and Chai.
She picked up Skinning and Leatherworking, and Macchi had Tailoring. It was so amusing that she went out to kill and skin things to make leather gear, and Macchiato sat and made dresses for the two of them. His serious face makes it even better xD


She's a crafty one...


*slap!*


Have a dancing bear on your bear!
**SEE! I SWEAR! There's that Emu statue again!


Classic! I changed Macchi's hair to match Chai's hairstyle, but it ended up making him look girly, so I changed back to ponytail, it looked better on him anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment