Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Episode Jinzaki

Ahaha, troll rogue this time! xD So he's dead now...just to make way for my troll druid in the cataclysm patch, which you will meet later. But here's Jinzaki in all his glory before he died, yaay!


Giant red mohawk is awesome.


I loved this quest at the end where his brother pops up and thanks you, so touching ;w; And lookit the red heads xD


Witchdoctor, talk to me!


"Going up!" One of my favorite spells Bom'bay casts >:3


Haha, I couldnt help but do another height comparison, this time troll and tauren. Obviously the bulls are bigger :3


Waves from the Razor Hill inn.


I found this lil orc boy and his "dog". Jin why you look so angry? xD


And so I hiked up one of those high hills in the barrens one day, and look what happened xD I loved the atmosphere up there, so I was a silly and had a screen session.




I love this pic of jin.


And then I found this dude up there! He was probably doing some sprititual smithing up top this mountain/hill thing xD


Happy days as the sun sets.


AND THEN HE DIED. I will miss you Jinzaki, good times ;__;

No comments:

Post a Comment